I am a horrible blogger, I know. I always say I will do better, but I make no guarantees. Anyways, here is what we have been up to since I last posted....
In August, Andy's brother, Tony, moved down here. We were able to celebrate his birthday with him. He has been great to have around! He has also been really nice because he has helped tutor Andy a lot in Chemistry this semester.
On August 8, 2010 this cute boy was born to Scott and Hailey. His name is Eli James Niederhauser. Isn't he cute? The blanket that he is laying on, I made with my mom.
Shaylee wanted her picture taken too....so after I picked Eli up off the blanket, Shaylee went and layed on the blanket and smiled so I would take her picture too. I laughed so hard. She is sooooo cute!
I was able to go up for Eli's blessing. Here is a 4 generation picture of Niederhauser boys.
Here is me holding Eli with the blanket I crocheted for him. Hailey wanted him to be blessed wrapped in this blanket because she said it was the only blanket he had that was pretty enough for the occasion.
The Niederhauser family at Eli's blessing.
Andy has been crazy busy with school and work. He is taking 17 credits at school and between his full time job and his 2 "as needed" jobs, he is usually working about 60 hours a week. He is really really busy, but thankfully he is somehow pulling it all off. We get to spend most evenings together because he gets off work at 6, so that makes it all bearable. Next semester, he will not take as hard of classes so that will be nice too.
2 1/2 weeks ago I fell as I was leaving school. I twisted my foot (which still hurts and is swollen still) and hurt my knee. I did not start crying until I told Andy that I scratched the front of my cell phone really bad....pathetic I know. I went to the Dr. to get my foot checked out due to the bruising and swelling. He said nothing was broken....so I just get to deal with the pain until it goes away I guess.
This past week.........we said goodbye to these....
There you have it....an update of our life. Hopefully I will do better at updates....but I make no promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment