Andy and Mandy

Saturday, July 31, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!!!

Andy and I in the middle of Mainstreet. Do I look a little excited to be there?

Sorry somehow I messed up on this post and all the pictures are backwards

Super sad to leave Disneyland!

Mickey Mouse sourdough bread we brought home for Nick.







We watched the fireworks show the last night....it was romantic.




yuck! We bought a turkey leg just so we could take funny pictures....we are lame....I know.










We tried really hard to be strong!




The World of Color show is amazing!!!


Introducing Jeff and Annalisa Lake. Married July 9, 2010.


Me with my lovely cousin Ana outside the temple while pictures were being taken.



Andy and I in front of the Newport Beach Temple.



Oh what my family does to make me happy when it comes to picture taking.


Aren't we cute?

We got soaked on the back on the boat in Pirates of the Carribean....never had that happen before.



My family minus Mom (who was taking the picture) in front of the Big Thunder Mountain.



Me with my two sisters.



Being scared because I didn't know where we were going....didn't find out we were going to Disneyland until we got to the South part of Vegas.



Let's just say I have the world's greatest husband ever!!!! He is soooooooooo good to me. On July 6th Andy started the morning out with a scavenger hunt. The first thing we did was go out to breakfast. The next clue was for us to clean our house (I thought that was a bit lame because who really makes someone clean the house for a scavenger hunt?). Then we had to pack enough clothes for anything that could happen in the next 7 or 8 days. I told Andy that if he was taking me to Wal Mart I was not going to be happy that I packed all that stuff. The next clue said we were going to go meet someone for an appointment. I was sooooo confused. Anyway, we ended up in Vegas and went to lunch with our friends, Tom and Jacque who were vacationing there...I thought that was it, but then the last clue was a big old long letter, explaining that we were on our way to Disneyland to celebrate that I graduated from college. After Andy convinced me that we were really going to go to Disneyland for 5 days, I started crying. He even got my family to come too for a few of the days we were there. I LOVE Disneyland probably more than any normal adult should, so it was the perfect trip! While we were in Cali for a week my cousin Annalisa married Jeff Lake in the Newport Beach Temple....so we got to be there for that too. It was a great vacation!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet husband! We were just there at the end of June! I already miss it and want to be back!!!

    ReplyDelete