Andy and Mandy

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shaylee is 2!!!!

I was not going to post about this, since Shaylee is not our child, but then I figured, she is our favorite niece (for now Ü) so she deserves a birthday post! Afterall, I am her favorite aunt!

Isn't she so adorable?!?!
This picture is a out of order since I found it later in the posting (she was 6 months old in this picture). I couldn't figure out how to make it go to the right spot.

Shaylee loves to be around people. She has such a cute smile!



I love this picture of her. She was almost a year old in this picture. She looks like she is telling on my dad for something. She has a really fun personality!



This is her in September of 2009 at Grandpa Niederhauser's 85th birthday party.


I have more pictures in between all of these, but I just had to include this picture of her when she was 2 or 3 months old. I was the person who bought the cute shoes that are on her feet. They were her first pair of shoes. Therefore, I take credit for helping her to be addicted to shoes (which makes me a very proud aunt). Hailey blames this on me also. For her birthday this year, we got her another pair of shoes. Ü

This is the first time that we met cute Shaylee at the hospital. She was so tiny and so adorable.
I can't believe that we have had the joy of having Shaylee in our family for 2 years now. I remember the first time I met her, I just held her and fell immediately in love with her. We were lucky enough to live next door to Scott and Hailey for 3 months after Shaylee was born, then we both moved. Because of that, and because I was the first on my side of the family to meet her, I have always felt a special connection to her. Also, according to Hailey, I was the first Aunt whose name she said. I hope to always be close to her even though we live so far away. Happy Birthday Shaylee!!!! We love you!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment