We had a fabulous Christmas break! We slept in most every day and had a lot of time to spend with each other which was a very nice luxory. One morning Andy called me on his way home from work (he's working graves until January 23rd) and said I needed to get dressed and get my camera pronto...Apparently there was fog in St. George (first fog I've seen in my 3 1/2 years of living here) and it was picture worthy. I'm glad I got out of bed....
Andy and Mandy
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
WARNING!!! BLOG OVERLOAD!!!!
So I've been a horrible blogger lately, but because my grandma says she reads this blog occasionally I thought I would update the blog a little. This is what we've been up to for the past few months (starting with the most recent)....
We had a fabulous Christmas break! We slept in most every day and had a lot of time to spend with each other which was a very nice luxory. One morning Andy called me on his way home from work (he's working graves until January 23rd) and said I needed to get dressed and get my camera pronto...Apparently there was fog in St. George (first fog I've seen in my 3 1/2 years of living here) and it was picture worthy. I'm glad I got out of bed....
St. George Temple
Because Andy had Thanksgiving off of work, he wasn't able to get Christmas off. We had Christmas with just the two of us. It was lots of fun...I missed family a little, but it was overall a great day. This is our Christmas Eve Feast....with a turkey and everything!
Over Christmas break we attempted to be cool like my mom and make treats for our neighbors and some friends....this is what our candy plates looked like...pathetic compared to Mom's! Maybe next year! But at least we tried....right?
On November 28,2009, Nicole (my sister) got married to Jeff Binder in the Logan Temple. They are now living in California. They seemed happy...it was a good day!

November 20-27th,2009 We went with Andy's family to Cancun, Mexico. It was loads of fun, and a much needed vacation! I want to go back so bad! We got to swim in the ocean, go snorkeling in underground caves, hold a perverted monkey (ask if you want the story), hold parrots, eats lots of tasty food, and have a super fun vacation. Hopefully we'll be able to go back soon!
We had a fabulous Christmas break! We slept in most every day and had a lot of time to spend with each other which was a very nice luxory. One morning Andy called me on his way home from work (he's working graves until January 23rd) and said I needed to get dressed and get my camera pronto...Apparently there was fog in St. George (first fog I've seen in my 3 1/2 years of living here) and it was picture worthy. I'm glad I got out of bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment