Andy and Mandy

Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Adventures....June 09


Andy and I were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House while we were up north!

5 month old Shaylee....she's getting sooooo big. It was sad because she didn't remember me & Andy...she was happy to play with anyone except me or Andy....I was pretty bummed that she doesn't remember us anymore.


Happy 50th Birthday Dad!!!



Andy decorated the cake and I dyed the frosting green....

So in June we were able to go up north for a few days. While we were there we were able to celebrate Father's Day with the Rhodes' and then the next day we celebrated my Dad's birthday with my family. We had a lot of fun!!! While we were there, we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was a beautiful temple and fun to be able to see. We had a lot of fun with both of our families and were sad to come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment