

So we have some friends that live up north named Tom and Jacque. They bought a house almost a year ago and have been working very hard to fix it up. I'm always amazed with all that they accomplish and how much they can do themselves. I have been especially impressed that Jacque can do all of this stuff because I just don't know how to do anything with tools. A week ago Andy fixed our door jam that was ruined from the sprinklers. After fixing it, the door had to be sanded and painted. I helped paint the door and door frame. And then in my attempts to be as cool as Jacque I figured out how to install the new door knob and dead bolt.....all by myself (with a little help from Ambree who told me when it was on straight). I've never done anything like that before so I felt pretty tool saavy.....I still have a LONG ways to go, but I just thought that I would post a home improvement thing that we did so we can be almost as cool as Tom and Jacque!
oops! I should have waited to take the picture after the door was all painted because it looks stupid to have the tape on it still!
ReplyDeleteWow! I had no idea I was so cool...
ReplyDelete