On May 26th I got to go to K-town to visit the family. It was great fun! It was especially fun to see Scott & Hailey and their family since I had not seen them since December. Eli did not want much to do with me....but Shaylee thought I was the coolest....which I loved.
I brought some bubbles to play with with Shaylee and Eli. They both loved them. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Eli leaning for the bubbles....but he loved popping them too. Shaylee thought she was cool because she could blow the bubbles.
Eli is 10 months old now....he is getting soooo big!!! It's weird to see him sitting up, crawling, and eating some table food.Shaylee holding their cat Taliban. I loved that she wanted me to do everything with her that night. She even came out of the bathroom with her pants around her knees telling me that she needed me to come watch her pee. My favorite part of the night was when Shaylee was being silly and I was laughing at her. She laughed too and then said, "Aunt Mandy, you quack me up!" (You crack me up). I told her that she cracked me up and we both laughed. She is growing up to be such a cute little girl!
It was so much fun to see everyone in K-town. I wish I would have gotten more pictures....oh well. Thanks for the fun everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment