



Yesterday was our one year anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been a year already! I've been thinking a lot lately about how lucky I am to be married to Andy. He is seriously the greatest husband a girl could ever ask for! He honors his Priesthood, he loves me more than anything, he always makes me laugh. I love that he'll sing all over the place. I love that he works hard to support us. I love that he has a great sense of humor. I love that he doesn't freak out easily when I do something stupid. I love that he's a calm person (believe me he has to be sometimes). I love how his eyes sparkle when he looks at me. I even think it's cool that our names rhyme because once people meet us they never forget us. I love that he loves me for who I am. I love that he's always helping me to become a better person. I love that he's Andy! This past year has been the best year ever! I can't believe all that has happened to us in the past year. We have had an eventful year....and wow...we've been blessed! We got married on November 8, 2008. Since then we were blessed with a beautiful niece, Shaylee. We bought a car. My brother got married 3 months minus one day after us...so we got a sister-in-law, Hailey. Then in March my sister, Nicole came home from her mission (so Andy got to finally meet her). I passed the Praxis test (which is necessary for me to get my bachelor's degree in Elementary Ed.). Then the end of April we bought a condo that we love. During the summer Andy finished his Paramedic testing so he's an official Paramedic now! We went to Lake Tahoe with my family. We paid Andy's car off! I got an internship with the school district working in a first grade class. Nicole (my sister) got engaged (to be married on November 28, 2009...that's 3 marriages in the Niederhauser family in about a year). We've made numerous trips to Salt Lake to visit our families. Tony (Andy's brother whom I had never met) came home from his mission on October 27, 2009. It's been a great and eventful year! I can't believe how much we've grown! I thought I couldn't love Andy any more than I did on our wedding day, and wow, I love him so much more now!!! I can't wait for this next year! I love you, Andy!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete