Andy and Mandy

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lake Tahoe!!!

Shaylee is now 6 1/2 months old....and lets just say...you can get her to do about anything if you stick a Swedish fish out of your mouth halfway...it was fun to get her to pose with us for kissing pictures.

Andy and I hiking the Rubicon Trail....a family tradition.

That would be Andy buried in the sand....these lovely girls (aka my cousins and sister) LOVED Andy and thought it would be fun to bury him in the sand.


I love Lake Tahoe!!



This is Emma. Apparently she's kinda shy and yeah...but boy did she love Andy....I would see her and immediately she would say, "Where's Andy, go get him for me." Andy has never wanted to have girls before but after Emma, he told me that I can have as many daughters as I want as long as they are like Emma. (That does not mean we will be having kids any time soon...just fyi)
So we've been back from Lake Tahoe for 2 weeks now...but we had a blast. Every year my mom's side of the family goes to Lake Tahoe for a family reunion. It's always been the highlight of the summer. It was really fun to be able to take Andy there this year. Last year was hard because I missed him so much (I went with my family last year just 2 weeks before Andy and I got engaged). We had a blast and definitely are excited to go back next year (even Andy who hates camping).




2 comments:

  1. So fun. I love that picture with Shaylee and how her sweet little hand is on your cheek. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Sounds fun. And I definitely think you need to have a few girls. They're so so fun!

    ReplyDelete